The galvanized steel housing delivers maximum clean air delivery in a compact design, and the sleek white appearance is designed to blend in seamlessly in a professional environment.
The secret behind powerful filtration
Our unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration that we call HEPASilent™ filtration technology sets us apart. The combination allows us to use filters that are less dense and require less air pressure than traditional HEPA filters without a loss in performance— resulting in quieter and more energy efficient air purifiers.
• Advanced v-shape filter: Pro sports an advanced, v-shaped filter to maximize filter area, prevent premature clogging, and folds together like a book to minimize exposure to pollutants during replacement. The modular design allows you to add on the Carbon+ filter for light gas and odor removal.
• Modular filters fit your needs: Stack the activated Carbon+ filter add-on on top of the standard Pro Particle filter for added gas and odor removal.
• Optional sensor add-on: An optional add-on, the Air Intelligence Module (AIM) uses two smart sensors to test particle and gas levels in your indoor air and automatically adjusts the fan speed. Set to AUTO mode and AIM with automatically maintain the optimal clean-air environment.
• Wi-Fi connectivity for remote control: No
• On/off timer: No
• Filter replacement indicator: Yes
• Speed control options: 1 - 2 - 3 (+AUTO with AIM)
• Wheels: No
• Integrated air sensors: Optional
Energy consumption: 11 - 85 Watts
Sound level: 32- 55 dB(A)
Air outlet: side
Air inlet: side
Recommended filter change: 6 months
Recommended room size: 36 m2
Air changes per hour (ACH): 4.8
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Pollen: 595 m³ per hour (350 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Dust: 485 m³ per hour (285 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Smoke: 425 m³ per hour (250 cfm)
Warranty: motor 5 years