HEPASilent Ultra™ is our most advanced filtration technology ever. Every component is uniquely designed in Sweden to provide the maximum performance and energy efficiency. This patent-pending technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to kill 99%² of germs and remove dust, pollen, dander, mold, VOCs, and odors. HEPASilent Ultra™ delivers 50% more clean air³, uses 55% less energy and has a 10% lower noise than traditional true HEPA filtration⁴.
24/7 protection against viruses and bacteria⁵
Even when your air purifier is on standby, the patent-pending GermShield™ technology proactively monitors your room and kills⁶ viruses and bacteria on the filters using low air draft and plasma charging. A gentle stream of air then ensures no new growth of germs.
More clean air to every corner of the room⁷
Unlike other air purifiers that only push clean air to a small part of the room, the patent-pending SpiralAir™ outlets are uniquely engineered to deliver 360°, omni-directional airflow - quickly circulating more clean air to every corner of the room - so you breathe clean air wherever you are.
Air quality numerical display
An intuitive 5-color indicator bar gives quick updates on particle and gas levels, and a numerical display quantifies the levels for PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 particles.
Designed with smart features
Designed with smart features like Clean air ETA⁸ and real-time pollutant tracking, you can be sure your air is always clean.
• Alexa compatible: Change settings, enable AUTO mode, and more from your smartphone via the Blueair app or connect with your Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control.
• Customize settings: Adjust air purifier settings like child lock, night mode schedule, LED brightness, and more to fit your lifestyle.
• 4.8 air changes an hour: Completely filters room air at the industry recommended rate of 5x an hour to effectively lower particle levels (rooms up to 38 m²).
• Wi-Fi connectivity for remote control: Yes
• On/off timer: Yes (via Blueair App)
• Filter replacement indicator: Yes
• Speed control options: 1 - 2 - 3 - AUTO - NIGHT
• Integrated air sensors: Yes
Energy consumption: 9 - 43 Watts
Sound level: 25 - 45 dB(A)
Air outlet: 360°
Air inlet: side
Recommended filter change: Every 6 – 12 months depending on your environment (your unit will let you know)
Recommended room size: 38 m2
Air changes per hour (ACH): 4.8
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Pollen: 475 m³ per hour (280 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Dust: 465 m³ per hour (275 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Smoke: 455 m³ per hour (270 cfm)
Warranty: motor 5 years