Filters room air at the industry-recommended rate of 5x an hour (or about every 12 minutes) in a 72 m² room to effectively lower particle levels and maintain a comfortable environment in extra-large areas of your open floor plan, studio, or basement.
Allergen & virus removal
Comes standard with a particle filter to remove airborne allergy and asthma triggers like pollen, dust, pet dander, mold, smoke, bacteria, viruses, and more.
The secret behind powerful filtration
Our unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration that we call HEPASilent™ filtration technology sets us apart. The combination allows us to use filters that are less dense and require less air pressure than traditional HEPA filters without a loss in performance— resulting in quieter and more energy efficient air purifiers.
Easily adjust settings from your smartphone, tablet, or Amazon Alexa in anticipation of low air quality events like vacuuming, cleaning, and high outdoor pollen counts.
Housing made from durable, galvanized steel stands the test of time.
Energy efficient (15-100 W) - so you can run this air purifier 24/7, knowing it uses less energy than a traditional lightbulb.
Whisper quiet on the lowest speed (32 dB) and equivalent to the white noise of a floor fan on the highest setting (62 dB).
Manually check Wi-Fi and filter status and adjust speed setting at any time from the control panel located under the flip-top lid.
• Alexa compatible: Change settings remotely from your smartphone via the Blueair app or connect with your Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control.
• Customize settings: Adjust air purifier settings like child lock, night mode schedule, LED brightness, and more to fit your lifestyle.
• 4.8 air changes an hour: Completely filters room air at the industry recommended rate of 4.8x an hour to effectively lower particle levels (rooms up to 72 m²).
• Wi-Fi connectivity for remote control: Yes
• On/off timer: Yes (via Blueair App)
• Filter replacement indicator: Yes
• Speed control options: 1 - 2 - 3
• Wheels: Yes
• Integrated air sensors: No
Energy consumption: 15 - 100 Watts
Sound level: 33- 62 dB(A)
Air outlet: Top and sides
Air inlet: Bottom and sides
Recommended filter change: 6 months
Recommended room size: 72 m2
Air changes per hour (ACH): 4.8
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Pollen: 1088 m³ per hour (640 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Dust: 850 m³ per hour (500 cfm)
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Smoke: 850 m³ per hour (500 cfm)
Warranty: motor 5 years