MADE FOR FUN
Marin Bikes are made for fun. Since the first mountain bikes bearing the Marin Bikes name debuted in 1986, the brand has been dedicated to enriching the lives of our riders by making fun, high calibre bicycles, which provide years of riding enjoyment. We operate a business based on hard work, fuelled by passion, and fulfilled by the satisfaction of bringing the joy of cycling to riders across the world.
Whether your idea of fun involves riding rugged trails to that high alpine lake, pinning on a race number and entering your first race, taking the long way home on your commuter bike, bike packing to that remote campsite, or just exploring the neighbourhood bike paths, Marin brings the fun to your ride. It’s the principle that guides us when developing new bikes, from long-travel, trail-devouring machines that are at home in some of the world’s most challenging race circuits to the multi-surface capable pavement collection. Each model is designed to be playful and to maximize the opportunities for two-wheeled fun.
Marin County California is the birthplace of mountain bike culture, and home to many of the people and places that have shaped the sport since those first informal, now-legendary, races down Mt. Tamalpais. Marin Bikes was founded in 1986 during the earlier days of mountain biking
About the brand : MARIN offers a complete line of mountain, pavement and kid's bikes.
FRAMES: Warranty Period (From date of purchase)
Carbon Fibre Frames and Forks: 5 Years
Rigid Frames and Forks: Lifetime
Full Suspension Frames: 5 Years
Complete Bicycle: The complete bicycle is warranted for one year (from date of purchase), including all original parts on the bicycle except tires, tubes, chains and other wear & tear items. Paint and decals are covered under this warranty.
Warranty Limitations: This warranty does NOT cover suspension forks, and rear shocks on full suspension bikes. These items are covered by the suspension component manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact the suspension component manufacturer for any warranty needs. This warranty is only offered to the original retail purchaser of the product, and is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser. Marin's sole obligation under this warranty is to either, at its discretion:
Warranty Exclusions. This warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents. It is your responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
• Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper).
• Products sold or distributed by Marin, which are covered by another sellers’ warranty; this Marin warranty does not extend, modify or replace any other warranty.
• Products whose serial number or other identifying marks (such as decals) have been altered, defaced or removed.
• Products that are purchased used, or in not-new condition without original packaging.
• Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair (or the techniques used), the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings, installation and usage instructions.
• This warranty does not apply if the original product decals are removed
Official Website : www.marinbikes.com